What areas of law are covered?
LawEasier covers your business’ legal needs in the following key areas:
- Business start-up
- Debts & debt recovery
- Health & safety
- Intellectual property
- Purchase & sales agreements
How do I claim my free Basic Membership?
Joining is simple just visit www.laweasier.co.uk/movo and complete your details.
Is that all I get?
Of course not, your free membership also includes:
- Legal Healthcheck – an online tool to help identify any areas of risk and what legal documents you need to be compliant with UK business law and regulations.
- Access to our monthly legal bulletins – not a newsletter, just a brief update on any changes to laws that might affect you with some guidance on what you should do (if anything). You can view them online, download them or have them delivered to your inbox.
- Access to member discounts and benefits – we are continually negotiating deals for our members and their businesses.
- LawEasier User Group – we have an active Facebook group for our members where they
can share best practice, get support from us and promote their business to other members.
- Cease & Desist Letters – if someone has copied your ideas or designs and you have asked them to stop but to no effect then we can send a cease& desist letter on your behalf on LawEasier letterhead. Sometimes a letter from a law firm is enough to resolve the matter.
- Member Support – can’t find what you are looking for then call our freephone support line or message us online and we will help you out.
What do I get with that?
With LawEasier basic isn’t as basic as you might think. The key benefit is access to our online Legal Guide. This resource provides an extensive jargon-free, searchable guide to business law and regulations and makes it easier for you to find answers to your legal questions and explains the processes involved and the documents that you will need. LawEasier covers England & Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland jurisdictions and is kept constantly up to date by our team so you can be sure of the correct information.
There is no limit to how many times you use the Legal Guide or when you access it. It’s yours for free for 12 months so use it as often as you like.
How much is it to upgrade?
It’s only £420 + vat for 12 month’s Bronze membership which can be paid monthly (only £35 + vat per month – I bet your mobile phone costs more than that).
Silver Membership is £50 + vat per month and includes access to our Legal Advice Line so you can chat through with one of our business lawyers. Gold Membership is at £75 + vat per month and also allows you to send your documents through to our lawyers to check for you and advise on any changes you might need for specific requirements.
Platinum Membership is the Rolls Royce of LawEasier memberships. Priced at just £1200 + vat (£100 + vat pm) you get all of the benefits from the Basic, Bronze, Silver and Gold memberships plus:
Unlimited access to our full suite of legal documents for you personally which can also be offered to your staff as a benefit at no extra cost. The areas covered include:
- Building work
- Buying & selling
- Complaints & disputes
- Identity theft & credit improvement
- Personal finance
- Powers of attorney
- Prenuptials & living together
- Probate & confirmation
There is no limit to how many documents you create or how many times that you access the LawEasier system with any of our paid memberships.