Become an Affiliate or Introducer
Are you looking to generate an additional revenue stream for yourself or your business and help your clients and associates/friends at the same time?
Do you work in Financial Services or regularly get asked about insurance or if you know anyone that provides insurance cover?
Then the Movo Introducer Scheme could be perfect for you. Not only do we aim to look after your clients as well as you, but you can generate large amounts of additional income just for recommending our services.
Not everyone wants to generate the extra income for themselves, that’s why we offer alternatives.
- Donating the commission earned to their chosen charity.
- Passing the commission on to the client as an additional saving.
- Using it to offset their own insurance renewal with Movo.
How does our Introducer Programme Work?
- After an initial discussion, we ideally like to meet our introducers so that you can have faith in who you are referring and we can get to know you also. You would then sign an Introducer Agreement so we can register you as an Introducer Appointed Representative.
- You can then recommend your clients to us, via email, our online submission form, or you can put them in direct contact with us making sure they mention you in their call.
- We will provide your client with advice and a quotation/s that best suit their needs, if they are happy we will proceed with providing them with the appropriate policies.
- We then pay you our agreed commission payment once the policy has been paid for and insurer accounts settled. We will continue to pay you at an agreed level of commission for the lifetime of that policy being on cover with Movo.
Additional Benefits of Our Introducer Programme?
- We provide you with actual benefits, exclusive offers and useful material to distribute to your clients. This can be dual branded and tailored to your needs. Our focus will be on helping you engage more often with your customer base with useful content.
- Your own insurances – If we cannot work for free for you, we will happily rebate 75% of the commission for every year you remain an introducer.
I have been referring my clients to Movo for just over 2 years now. I send my clients details into Movo and they always tend to follow up within 24 hours or whenever requested. They keep the process simple and they always keep me informed as to the end result. There rates have always proved to be competitive and have always given great service.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
There is a simple Introducer agreement form to fill in and sign to be compliant to the FCA’s rules and after that you can start referring.
We can pay you via Bank Transfer or Cheque, whichever method you prefer.
We will usually pay introducers after we have collected payment from the client and paid insurers. We aim to do this within 30 days but this process may take longer.
All you need to do is refer, send us an email or fill in our form online, it takes no more than 3 minutes, after that we will take care of everything. We update you as to the outcome, all you need to do is work out what you want to do with the commission. We are very good at what we do and have a strong conversion rate on target business, if our rates do not meet your client’s expectations, we will always continue to offer them the best advice as to what else they can do and not just leave them hanging.
There is no minimum obligation. It doesn’t matter on the size of the client referred, our service level will not waiver.
In short anything from Commercial, Private, Health and Life, have a look at our website and see what we specialise in.
We will not offer to sell a client any product or service you are not in agreement with, in any such instance we will always refer the client back to yourselves. When we set up any introducer agreement we also learn about your business. There are a couple of reasons for this, firstly we want to avoid selling products that you may already be offering and secondly, referrals work both ways and wherever possible we will try and refer clients to you.
Commission payments are completely uncapped, you will earn the agreed commission percentage on any client you send across that we place on cover no matter the size.