Are you looking to generate an additional revenue stream for yourself or your business and help your clients and associates/friends at the same time?
Do you work in Financial Services or regularly get asked about insurance or if you know anyone that provides insurance cover?
Then the Movo Introducer Scheme could be perfect for you. Not only do we aim to look after your clients as well as you, but you can generate large amounts of additional income just for recommending our services.
Not everyone wants to generate the extra income for themselves, that’s why we offer alternatives.
- Donating the commission earned to their chosen charity.
- Passing the commission on to the client as an additional saving.
- Using it to offset their own insurance renewal with Movo.
How does our Introducer Programme Work?
- After an initial discussion, we ideally like to meet our introducers so that you can have faith in who you are referring and we can get to know you also. You would then sign an Introducer Agreement so we can register you as an Introducer Appointed Representative.
- You can then recommend your clients to us, via email, our online submission form, or you can put them in direct contact with us making sure they mention you in their call.
- We will provide your client with advice and a quotation/s that best suit their needs, if they are happy we will proceed with providing them with the appropriate policies.
- We then pay you our agreed commission payment once the policy has been paid for and insurer accounts settled. We will continue to pay you at an agreed level of commission for the lifetime of that policy being on cover with Movo.